Need IELTS for work or study? We offer focused intensive preparation to help you get the right score.
WHAT IS IELTS?
IELTS is the International English Language Testing System. It is an internationally recognised exam that tests English speaking, reading, writing and listening skills.
WHO NEEDS IELTS?
The IELTS exam is widely recognised. It is accepted as an indication of English level by all UK universities and by immigration control. IELTS qualifications are also recognised by the Royal College of Nurses and the British Medical Council as well as many employees. It is an essential qualification for anyone who wants to work or study in the UK, and who needs to show that they can use English. Scores of 7 or more can also give you points in the Australian immigration Skilled Points Test. For more information about the IELTS exam, go to www.ielts.org.
IELTS AT ENGLISH PLUS
Our courses prepare learners for the IELTS exam – it is as simple as that! We have 2 IELTS options:
- For Intensive IELTS Courses (15 hours+ per week), click here
- Part Time IELTS Preparation
PART-TIME IELTS COURSES IN NORTH WALES
- In your home or workplace
- Professional, qualified EFL teachers with years of experience
- Teachers with specific training and who have experience with IELTS preparation courses
- Initial assessment – gives a realistic idea of your score – how to improve it
- Intensive lessons with homework assignments to prepare you for the exam as quickly as possible
- Pricing plans with discounts for groups of 2 or more and for advance bookings
- Exam preparation for native and non-native English speakers
We offer IELTS Preparation Classes from 1 hour in the following areas: Wrexham, Mold, Hawarden, Flint, Denbigh, Rhyl, Bodelwyddan, St Asaph, Colwyn Bay, Llandudno, Bangor, Caernarfon
Contact Karen or Jenny to find out more on email@example.com