WHAT WE DO
We provide guardianship services for pupils of UK boarding school where the parents live abroad.
We offer guardianship services to support your child and so act as a link between parents and school. We keep in touch with our students, their family and the school on a regular basis and are on hand to help and support your child when needed.
Outside of school, we arrange comfortable local host families for exeats and short breaks.
- Acting as an advocate for your child, making sure they are well settled at school and representing you at school meetings etc
- Peace of mind to know that there is always someone there for your child who is local, knows the school and your child, and will keep you updated on your child’s progress and welfare
- Emergency assistance during term time, exeats and the short holidays including assistance with medical care
- In case of suspension or other issues requiring your child to leave the boarding accommodation, we will make appropriate provision including transport and host family accommodation
- Transportation to / from school during exeats and holidays, airport transfers, visits to families etc. as needed
|Wrap around guardianship services, per term||£500|
|Overnight stay with local host family including all meals||£30 / night|
|Transport to / from school, airport etc.||45p / mile|
|Chaperone for travel outside of the local area||to be discussed|