Need IELTS for work or study? We offer focused intensive preparation to help students get the right score.
What is IELTS?
IELTS is the International English Language Testing System. It is an internationally recognised exam that tests English speaking, reading, writing and listening skills.
Who needs IELTS?
The IELTS exam is widely recognised. It is accepted as an indication of English level by all UK universities and by immigration control. IELTS qualifications are also recognised by the Royal College of Nurses and the British Medical Council as well as many employees. It is an essential qualification for anyone wishing to work or study in the UK and who needs to demonstrate a suitable level of English.
IELTS at English Plus
Our courses prepare learners for the IELTS exam - it is as simple as that! We have 2 IELTS options:
- For Intensive IELTS Courses (15 hours+ per week), click here
- Part Time IELTS Preparation
Part Time IELTS
- Delivered in your home or workplace in North Wales
- Taught by professional teachers who have been trained specifically in IELTS training techniques
- Initial assessment - gives a realistic idea of your current score and what you need to do to get the IELTS score you need.
- Intensive lessons with homework assignments to prepare you for the exam as quickly as possible
- Pricing plans with discounts for groups of 2 or more and for advance bookings